Sunday, September 18, 2011

A New Year! A New Season! Primetime TV Kicks Off- Veda Rains

Some shows have already kicked off their season, but tonight's Emmys and the list of new shows debuting this week and the coming weeks have made it all the more exciting for this season to begin! Earlier this summer we shared with you some of the new shows coming to primetime and some of our favorite picks. What shows are you looking forward to? What shows are you excited to see back on the air? Personally, I have quite a few new shows I'm excited/interested to see. Frankly, I don't know how I'll be able to take time to see them all (probably won't), but if I could, they would be (and no judging):

ABC
Revenge-September 21st, 10/9 Central
Pan Am-September 25th, 10/9 Central
Suburgatory-September 28th, 8:30/7:30 Central
Once Upon A Time-October 23rd, 8/7 Central
Good Christian Belles (no time currently listed)

FOX
I had the opportunity to see both of the pilots for these shows. Each has a lot of potential, but I'm interested to see how they will pan out as the season continues...
New Girl-September 20th, 9/8 Central Pilot Grade: B+
Terra Nova-September 26th, 8/7 Central Pilot Grade: C

NBC

Whitney-September 22nd, 9:30/8:30 Central
Grimm-October 21st, 9/8 Central
Smash-February 6th, 10/9 Central
and even some of our

No comments:

Post a Comment