Tuesday, September 13, 2011

News from the Toronto Film Fest

Its Day 4 of the Film Fest up there in Ol'Canada and maybe I didn't bring it up because I'm envious of the people who can afford to go but it was wrong of me and I'm sorry.

Hit the link to go to a blog hosted by IMDB about the Fest.  Theres also a photo gallery of all the celebs and semi-celebs who are making an appearance.  http://www.imdb.com/features/toronto/2011/blog/

Some of the films mentioned are
particularly curious to me like Anonymous, The Oranges, and Like Crazy. Which seems to have me written all over it.

Hunger is a film by the rather complex director Steve McQueen and one of those movies thats on my evergrowing 'to see' list but never quite makes it to the top.  McQueen's showing his new film Shame starring Michael Fassbender and Carey Mulligan who play opposing sibblings living together for the first time since childhood. A qoute from the article about the film is "It’s described as very difficult to watch but excellent in execution, much like Hunger." I don't know how I feel about that but I am increasingly curious.

1 comment:

  1. Like Crazy looks amazing. Plus I love that they used Ingrid Michaelson's beautiful cover of Can't Helping Falling in Love in the trailer.

    ReplyDelete