Monday, June 27, 2011

The New Girl

This fall, FOX is premiering a new show called New Girl with one of my all time favorite actresses, Zooey Deschanel. Judging from the preview which I'm including below, it looks funny, smart, and adorable.
As far as the premise goes, it's about a dorky, awkward, yet completely quirky and adorable woman named Jess. She goes through a bad breakup with her boyfriend so she's forced to move in with three guys, Nick, Schmidt, and Coach. They only let her move in because her best friend is a model. They all soon become friends and help each other weather the modern dating world.
I think it looks like it has great potential to be really excellent, but watch the preview and judge for yourself!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQDc_yuX26w

5 comments:

  1. I saw this the other day. I'm not a big Zoey fan but I think its got the potential to be real funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a chance to watch the pilot. I enjoyed it and I'm hoping others do too! September 20th Premiere =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky, Veda! How did you get a chance to view the pilot? I can't wait for September 20th! I think it has potential to be real funny too, Joan! *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well...I work for a FOX affiliate and FOX sent out a promotional DVD with a few episodes of some new FOX shows to their affiliates. Pretty awesome =)

    ReplyDelete