Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Writers, start your writing!

The time has come! The Disney|ABC Writing Program is officially accepting entrants! While, I was dabbling with the idea of entering, I realize I may not make the deadline this time. However, I'm still going to write. I find deadlines really push me to succeed/get work completed. If you have a spec script that you know has potential, dust it off and start the revisions! I know, I know, I should have had several specs already written and ready to go by this time, but I only have a few features and shorts right now. As I mentioned in my earlier post regarding the Fellowship, it's time to follow through. I know that no matter what happens, I'm going to have at least one spec done by the end of the month and that will be an accomplishment in and of itself. As you writers know, we are great procrastinators!

No comments:

Post a Comment