Monday, May 14, 2012

Upfronts: NBC & FOX 2012-2013 Sneak Peek (Veda Rains)

Did I ever mention that I love this time of year?  Pilot season...the endless possibilities of new shows. Which ones will get to see the light of day? And what network will choose to take them on? Today NBC and FOX had their upfronts to show off their shows for the 2012-2013 season. I have to say, quite a few of them look really good! I'm excited and hopeful to see them succeed. I know Mindy Kaling (The Office) had a pilot set up/in development a few years ago but nothing came of it. Now, it appears that Mindy finally gets to play the leading lady and FOX has chosen to pick up her show. Will it be the next New Girl? I adore Mindy and I really hope so... See the trailer-along with a few other shows that caught my eye:

The Mindy Project - FOX



The New Normal - NBC



Revolution - NBC



The Mob Doctor - FOX



Animal Doctor - NBC (I had to include this one for the race at the end)

No comments:

Post a Comment