Sunday, February 19, 2012

First Look: The Decoy Bride

I was checking out one of my go-to sources for entertainment information and stumbled upon this delightful trailer for a new film starring Boardwalk Empire breakout Kelly MacDonald, David Tennant and Alice Eve. MacDonald plays a woman hired to be a decoy bride for a Hollywood actress who plans to marry in Scotland.
I don't know about you, but I find romantic comedies have seriously been lacking in the past few years (I think I've written this before, but they're my guilty pleasure, and for a time, I found myself buying rom coms at least once or twice a month for a couple of years there). However, there's something about this delightful trailer that has me interested and hopeful. Apparently this film was made in 2011, and is finally going to get a limited release soon (March 9th in the USA). Watch the trailer below... What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I have been waiting anxiously for this film to come out in some form my American self can consume. Glad to hear its on its way now.

    ReplyDelete