Friday, March 2, 2012

A Special Treat for You & Me! Frankenweenie!

It's nearly been a week since the Academy Awards, and yes, I was incorrect on my prediction for Best Actress (but got all the other ones right-score!). I can only blame it on emotion. I love Viola Davis' performance in The Help. If you haven't seen it, please check it out! I admit, I did not have the opportunity to see The Iron Lady (starring Meryl Streep)-yet. But when I do, I'll let you know my thoughts on Streep's performance. I'm sure it's excellent.
Anyway, today is Friday! TGIF! I was happily surprised to learn that the trailer for Tim Burton's latest effort, Frankenweenie (a stop motion remake of his 1984 beloved short film) was released! And so..without further ado, here's the trailer! Are you excited as much as I?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD6yNqOrnQQ

No comments:

Post a Comment